This is another new feature that I am adding to my blog. I will be doing a wrap up every other month to check in with how I am doing with my goals.
- Do a weekly #fridayreads post
- Do a monthly Diversity Talk post around the 15th of each month
- Do a brief reading wrap up at the end of each month
- Accurately track books read and completed each month to see how many books I am actually reading.
- Reduce library books read to 50% or less
- Only check out the amount of library books that can be read in a month
- Finish the Kate Daniels series
- Finish the Morganville Vampires series
- Read the four books recently purchased (A Torch Against the Night, The October List, Marie Atoinette, Serial Killer and Thoughtless)
- Write for 30 minutes a day
- Finish the detailed outline for draft #2 of adult WIP
- Finish the first 15,000 words of draft #1 of middle grade WIP
If you have any goals that you are working on, please feel free to share them with me.